General Attendee Registration
|Registration Type||Early Rate
Ends: Jan. 12, 2022
Ends: April 12, 2022
Begins: April 13, 2022
Investment Bank Registration
In addition to the general attendee access, investment banks will have the option to reserve a dedicated table for prescheduled meetings in the ACG Lounge for all three days (waitlist*) and dedicated early access to the InterGrowth scheduling platform, ACG Access, starting March 2. Non-member investment bank attendees will also receive a complimentary ACG membership with their registration.
After the first two IB paid registrations, each additional registration from the same firm is just $500**.
*Please email email@example.com if you would like to be added to the Investment Bank deal table waitlist and to discuss additional options.
**Volume pricing applies only to sell-side investment bankers. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to register additional attendees at the volume rate.
Private Equity Firm Registration
In addition to the general attendee access, private equity firms will also receive dedicated early access to the InterGrowth scheduling platform, ACG Access, starting March 2. Non-member private equity firm attendees will also receive a complimentary ACG membership with their registration.
After the first two PE investor paid registrations, each additional registration from the same firm is just $500*.
*Volume pricing applies only to growth equity or change of control equity investors. Reach out to email@example.com to register additional attendees at the volume rate.
If you are a Limited Partner*, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding special registration rates. *Limited Partners are defined as institutions or organizations (not natural persons or family offices) that regularly invest as an LP directly in a private equity funds or a portfolio of private equity funds. Approved Limited Partners generally consist of Pension Funds, Endowments, Foundations, Insurance Companies, Sovereign Wealth Funds, and other institutional investors. Qualified firms/individuals must be directly involved in decision-making regarding LP investments in Private Equity funds (i.e., a member of the investment committee).
Your Experience at InterGrowth Includes
- Three days of meetings in the ACG Lounge with senior dealmakers and rising stars in the middle market
- Access to all conference receptions and networking events to reconnect with old industry contacts and expand your network
- For the first time ever, all attendees will have access to ACG Access, ACG’s exclusive attendees-only scheduling platform, to connect with other attendees before the conference and set up meetings during the event
- General sessions with dynamic keynote speakers, industry leaders, and dealmaking experts
- Featured sessions that go in-depth on specialized topics and guide you through the dealmaking lifecycle from fundraising to exit
- New industry talks debuting this year in the ACG Lounge focusing on the newest trends and best practices in the middle market
- Revamped and revitalized ACG Lounge, where you’ll find the latest updates from industry partners, exciting new content and networking opportunities, and more space for dealmaking than ever before
- Guest rooms in the InterGrowth block at the ARIA Resort & Casino, putting you at the center of the event action
- Breakfast, lunch, and breaks each day of the event
- Welcome reception kicking off the event with over 2,000 dealmakers in the room